Clinton PD Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justy

Has the clinton PD Converted Yet I Saw where everybody is Going Too Switch too A New frequency Whats There new frequency?
I Dont want too Get Banned from this website I Have Tried the 460.100 Frequency Thats In the database And it has Not worked.
Do I Need A Newer Model hand held scanner?
I Have A Radio Shack pro 97 Hand held Scanner Its A Digital.

ApexFD1909

if you dont want to get banned then stop asking people to just tell you the Freq..We all have questions about freq but we take the time to either look under the database or even ask someone that would know, ie police officer for clinton PD or even call them, its public information. Look around on the internet, mabey you can find it before everyone else and submit it and then it will show up on the database. We arent tryin to be @$$holes but we have to look for the information why cant you

J

justy

I Emailed the police Department but Did not Get A Response So As Soon As They Respond I Will Put The Info in The Database.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Justy,
What is there not to understand?
1) I (and others) have explained to you that they are on the VIPER 800Mhz system in a digital format and that you cannot pick them up using a Pro97
2) Why do you persist asking the same questions over and over again WHEN MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAVE ANSWERED YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN?
3) We have been over this so many times that My dog understands where Clinton PD handles their communications :roll:
4) I thought we had an understanding and I thought you were going to change your posting patterns...thanks for not making the needed changes...I think we need to look at making the forums/database read only for you so that maybe, just maybe you will actually read basic info that everyone else here knows....

Status
Not open for further replies.