clinton township mi frequency number

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqs

First thing you need a Digital Scanner like a pro 96 or a pro 106 ect.
Most all Police and Fire are on the Statewide MPSCS system here in Macomb Co Warren has their own system but all can be found here on Radio Reference in the Database under Michigan if you need more help just ask you will need to program the Romeo twr and Macomb co simulicast twr Romeo twr was hit by lightning last week so they are useing 868.5125 at this time and the freq for Macomb simulicast is 868.9875 all talk groups for MPSCS is also in the Database

Last edited:

randymolter

Don't understand

Freqs, I'm not up on all this stuff, had the radio for a couple of year and just want to be able to listen to Clinton township where I live, can you helpe out. Thanks

freqs

sure i can help i have no issues programming with out software give me a pm some people here have never mind pm me with any q&a you may have

SCPD

QRT
Hook up

Freqs, I'm not up on all this stuff, had the radio for a couple of year and just want to be able to listen to Clinton township where I live, can you helpe out. Thanks

Just tell Freqs what diner you want to meet him at. Feed him, and he'll program your radio while you wait.

freqs

I dont understand what the slam is about Wyandotte I have never said one thing to you out of line iam just tryin to help the guy out but never mind now

mikey60

Sounded like a complement to me too. He was only suggesting that you meet at a restaurant, and provide you a dinner while you program the radio for him.

Mike

SCPD

QRT
Program a man's scanner, he'll listen for a day. Teach a man to program his scanner himself, he'll listen for a lifetime. Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.