Clinton Twp Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjjurewi

New to the area and trying to pickup some Clinton Twp Police traffic, I had added all the talkgroups in the database, but still feel I am missing all mobile radio traffic (car-car, car-post, etc). Also was wondering if there was a site somewhere that had the unit call signs for ems/fire/police in the local area?

Thanks in advance!

freqs

This is the best site for all your radio needs .Clinton Twp cars go by 6*'s numbered cars and ADAM CHARLIE ---ect .What radio are you using it may be a setting needs to be changed .you should not have a issue getting mobiles if you can pickup the dispatch .What tower have you got programmed in the radio for Macomb

tjjurewi

Thanks for the info, I think my biggest problem is grouping the talkgroups. I have a BCD396T and am still in the process of learning how to "optimize it" best. :) You mention the tower that it is programmed to, I feel confident in my skill with it, but am unsure of an option to program a tower.....I even googled it and came up with nothing. I'm sure it's user error, as I just have too much overlap in my setup. Would be curious to see your TG/TGID setup.

freqs

Iam useing Radio Shack radios so your best bet is to get info from a guy with a Uniden to help you program it

Status
Not open for further replies.