Clinton under fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

elk2370bruce

Now THAT's funny! I'm surprised that the little girl she was hugging near the end was not portrayed as a kiddie suicide bomber. Now if we can get some shots of Obama YoMomma strangling his racist minister, my day would be complete.

trace1

Not even 'bumblebee' flying for Hillary's Bosnia arrival

The pilot who commanded the C-17 aircraft on which Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., flew into Bosnia says there wasn't even a bumblebee flying around when the aircraft landed with the now-Democratic presidential hopeful.
Remember now, Sen. Clinton has been under a lot of stress and simply "misspoke"...

"I gotta tell ya, I will give it to the commander of Air Base Eagle. He had that place – you know, not only were there no bullets flying around, there wasn't a bumblebee flying around," the pilot told Humphries.
But doesn't it make for a more interesting story when it is told like this...
"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base,"
Oh, you "misspoke", right? I keep forgetting...

Clinton's campaign later conceded she "misspoke" about the trip, and Clinton herself has described it as a "minor blip" and a "misstatement."

Changose said there wasn't even a hint of a threat, because he would not have landed under such circumstances while carrying Clinton on his flight.

The senator had described approaching the landing using an "evasive maneuver."

"No evasive maneuver," Changose said.
"Misspoke, "minor blip", "misstatement"?

Or an outright LIE?

Perhaps her memory is failing...

Hmm...

She described how she was taken up front to the ****pit and others were ordered to sit on their flak jackets. But Changose says he was the commander of the flight and never ordered that anyone sit on their flak jackets.

"We did the same approach we did every time, a steep approach," he said. "There are hills around. Every landing into there was the same way."

There were no bullets flying, he confirmed, because he was up in the ****pit, and "we probably would have seen them."
Must be her memory then...

He said if there had been any sniper fire present, "We wouldn't have landed. I wouldn't have let her outside the plane," he said. "The fact that we landed tells you there's nothing going to happen."
Of this I'm certain...

The actor Sinbad has told reporters the "scariest" part was worrying about whether "we eat here or at the next place."
Hey, wonder what Clinton did eat?

An MRE...

No wait a minute I know...

She's an expert in guerrilla warfare, she's the best, with guns, with knives, with her bare hands. She's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Arkansas and Washington DC her job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Hillary was the best.

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
trace1 said:
Not even 'bumblebee' flying for Hillary's Bosnia arrival

Remember now, Sen. Clinton has been under a lot of stress and simply "misspoke"...

But doesn't it make for a more interesting story when it is told like this...

Oh, you "misspoke", right? I keep forgetting...

"Misspoke, "minor blip", "misstatement"?

Or an outright LIE?

Perhaps her memory is failing...

Hmm...

Must be her memory then...

Of this I'm certain...

Hey, wonder what Clinton did eat?

An MRE...

No wait a minute I know...

She's an expert in guerrilla warfare, she's the best, with guns, with knives, with her bare hands. She's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Arkansas and Washington DC her job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Hillary was the best.

great points. Unless you are as hardened as John Rambo, you tend to remember details of events with detailed clarity when you are getting shot at.

NoRide

Hillary "misspoke" when she promised New Yorkers jobs during her first election campaing. Hasn't delivered yet.

As Bill Clinton would say: It all depends on what the definition of "sniper fire" is... :p

CAPTLPOL1

Why would she laugh when she is talking about ducking bullets? What a tool. She is finished, she's done. This really did her in.

WA4MJF

Someone KNOWS when they're being shot at and they remember the first time
that they hear that flat crack sound over their head forever. I remembermy first
time and that was in November of 1966, I just stood there wondering and my
squad leader grabbed my LBJ and pulled me down flat on my back. I said
"what was that?" He said, "Charlie tryin' to kill you, son"

farmfun

WA4MJF said:
Someone KNOWS when they're being shot at and they remember the first time
that they hear that flat crack sound over their head forever. I remembermy first
time and that was in November of 1966, I just stood there wondering and my
squad leader grabbed my LBJ and pulled me down flat on my back. I said
"what was that?" He said, "Charlie tryin' to kill you, son"
Actually I've wondered why there has not been an issue about Hillary taking her then young daughter into a hot "war" zone. Wasn't she younger than 18 at the time? Great 3AM "family" momment....

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
"It all depends on what the definition of sniper fire is."

What you arm your Cub Scout troop with when you take them on a snipe hunt.

"Actually I've wondered why there has not been an issue about Hillary taking her then young daughter into a hot war zone."

Because Chelsea is the best defense they have, she scares the enemy away! What I wonder about is how our guys manage to survive the visual onslaught unless they're blinded by tears from laughing at her mother.

"Now if we can get some shots of Obama YoMomma strangling his racist minister, my day would be complete."

I'd rather the other way round. I've never seen an election like this in my life, what a bunch of losers and the really scary part is one will become a winner, then WE lose. One thing can be said about politicians and it was said so long ago, Satan is a liar and the father of all liars. To them I say when you get to Hell say hello to your daddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.