Clive Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylevk

Hi, I'm new to the CLIVE/Urbandale/Waukee area. I'm looking for some good, active frequencies. I do not have a scanner capable of trunked frequencies. (old Bearcat 200). I'm specifically looking for Clive police and Clive public works.

Anything helps!

THANKS!!

rpray

Here are some frequencies that I have programmed into the scanner. Most of them are in the Polk County area except for several systems for the Speedway in Newton. They are all in a comma delimted file (.csv) so they should be easily opened if you have excel or some other speadsheet program. This was created in freescan. If anyone has a newer bearcat you can import them into freescan without much trouble. Even you don't it should be easy to copy and paste into your favorite scanner software.

Attachments

• Polk County Iowa Frequencies.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 104

mikeydcg2003

Unfortunatly you will not be able to pickup clive police or public works without a trunking scanner. They are on the Westcom System which is a Motorola Trunked 800mhz system. If you are looking for Waukee and Dallas county visit the page linked below. Waukee Police run on the Dallas County Ops Channel. Waukee Fire run on the countywide Fire Channel. From where you are you can also pickup some of the des moines stuff. If you ever do get a trunking scanner, the westcom frequencies are listed below. My dad works for PW for Clive. They are good to listen to during snow time. Welcome to the area by the way.. Let me bring you up to speed on what westcom is. Westcom is a joint dispatch for the cities of West Des Moines, Clive, and Urbandale. All of the Public Works, Police, Fire, (Except Urbandale Pub Works) Lives on this 800mhz trunked system. It's quite the active system. Your best bet is to keep an eye on a radioshack or ebay for a cheap trunking scanner that supports Motorola trunking. I am also a Firefighter for Dallas center so i deal a lot with frequencies in Dallas County. i try to keep both the des moines area and dallas county updated as i get new information. Once again welcome to the area
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=809 Dallas County Frequencies
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2144 Westcom

Status
Not open for further replies.