CLMRN Radio ID Listing Updates And Changes

adamfancher

The radio reference Radio ID listing can be found at:
Connecticut Land Mobile Radio Network (CLMRN) Radio IDs - The RadioReference Wiki

The listing is currently under construction, which is estimated to be complete by 1/1/22.

I will be maintaining CSP troops A, B, C, E, F, G, H, I, K, L and W. I do not have access to troop D and will be unable to maintain it.

I will also be maintaining all state agencies and municipalities active on the site 028 (Troop H) tower at Bradley airport.

As updates are made to the listing, they will be posted in this thread.

Please feel free to reach out to me here or by email at analogkid83digitalman@hotmail.com with any questions, comments, corrections, or updates.

Thanks, and stay tuned!

Last edited:

ems55

Premium Subscriber
The radio reference Radio ID listing can be found at:
Connecticut Land Mobile Radio Network (CLMRN) Radio IDs - The RadioReference Wiki

The listing is currently under construction, which is estimated to be complete by 1/1/22.

I will be maintaining CSP troops A, B, C, E, F, G, H, I, K, L and W. I do not have access to troop D and will be unable to maintain it.

I will also be maintaining all state agencies and municipalities active on the site 028 (Troop H) tower at Bradley airport.

As updates are made to the listing, they will be posted in this thread.

Please feel free to reach out to me here or by email at analogkid83digitalman@hotmail.com with any questions, comments, corrections, or updates.

Thanks, and stay tuned!
This is a great tool ! Thanks for sharing & Happy Holidays.

adamfancher

Made a lot of progress on Troop L last night reviewing audio and creating alpha tags. Hoping to get my changes uploaded to the list this weekend.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank the following RR members for fielding all of my questions:
nhfdcadet
ecps92
Reconrider
doctordialtone
izzyj4
norwichfeeder
cg
W1KNE

These users were instrumental in helping to get me up to speed on Radio ID allocations and the CLMRN system in general. Without the information these individuals provided I probably never would have taken this project on.

Thanks guys!

adamfancher

Troop L has been updated:
104 New Radios Added
47 Alpha tags identified (79 Still Unknown)
1 Radio decommissioned, two radios reassigned to other troops.
Changed date format to YYYY/MM/DD for easier sorting.
Added columns for last active date and activity level.

adamfancher

Town of Burlington added to municipalities.
18 New Radios Added. (Alpha tags not yet known).
1 record relocated from Troop L listing.

Reconrider

Damn man, you going crazy updating stuff. Wish I had the time to update like that

I'll look over your list and see if I can fill in some unknowns.

Like I said, I see maybe 6 to 10 changes per day. The best time to document them is at roll calls.

👍 good job so far!

adamfancher

Thanks guys! It has become as simple as copying and pasting my DSD+ log into a spreadsheet, copy+pasting the tables from the wiki alongside, and resolving the deltas. (There are just many, many deltas for the original facelift)

Of course, I greatly appreciate any help anyone can offer!

Reconrider

Thanks guys! It has become as simple as copying and pasting my DSD+ log into a spreadsheet, copy+pasting the tables from the wiki alongside, and resolving the deltas. (There are just many, many deltas for the original facelift)

Of course, I greatly appreciate any help anyone can offer!
I'm not sure what "deltas" means.

Vacation time was a factor ;)
Oh ya that's defo a big help lol.

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
resident troopers don't have consoles, only dispatch does
The RTO (Resident Trooper Office) may have a radio installed in them. I know they used to years ago, not sure how the set up is with them. If the RTO's have a station / console radio, then it could be set up with a console ID. Obviously I'm speculating, but would be interesting if there are radios in stations.

nhfdcadet

Premium Subscriber
The RTO (Resident Trooper Office) may have a radio installed in them. I know they used to years ago, not sure how the set up is with them. If the RTO's have a station / console radio, then it could be set up with a console ID. Obviously I'm speculating, but would be interesting if there are radios in stations.
They have radios, they don’t have consoles

adamfancher

According to the formula, the 9 prefix puts it in the 9 - Other / Consoles category, unlike the mobiles (1-3) and portables (4-6) I suppose in this instance, "Other" is the case. I was on the fence on how to name these, I used "Base Station" at first but didn't know what the proper terminology would be for the resident troopers.