Close Call Pause setting doesn't seem to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

RV

Premium Subscriber
New 436HP w/firmware 1.03.00 db 07/06/2014. Would like to run CC DND mode with Alert CC Pause set to 3 or 5 seconds, however when a CC is found, the scanner stays on the CC found page and never returns to scanning after any number of settings. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

trunker

New 436HP w/firmware 1.03.00 db 07/06/2014. Would like to run CC DND mode with Alert CC Pause set to 3 or 5 seconds, however when a CC is found, the scanner stays on the CC found page and never returns to scanning after any number of settings. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Works fine for me at 5 seconds. Are you sure you don't have it set to 'infinite'?

RV

Premium Subscriber
I tried 3, 5, 10 and infinite and all act like infinite. Unless I misunderstand how it is supposed to work - after you get a "CC Found, press any key" the scanner should go back to scanning all by itself at the expiration of the Alert CC pause set time correct? I always have to walk over to the scanner and press a key, then Func+Sys in order to return to scanning - can be a pain.

trunker

I tried 3, 5, 10 and infinite and all act like infinite. Unless I misunderstand how it is supposed to work - after you get a "CC Found, press any key" the scanner should go back to scanning all by itself at the expiration of the Alert CC pause set time correct? I always have to walk over to the scanner and press a key, then Func+Sys in order to return to scanning - can be a pain.

The 'Pause time' is how long the scanner will wait for you to press any key. Once you press any key, the scanner won't return to scanning unless the signal disappears, you turn the scroll control to cancel, or Avoid the hit.

If you don't want to touch any buttons and just view hits, set a negative delay in search/cc options to -5 or -10 seconds. The scanner will return to scanning in 5 or 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.