Coax Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAVCAN

Hello all,

I have a supply of LDF4-50, LDF5-50, FSJ4-50 all is heliax. There will most likely be 2 or 3 lengths of 200feet of the LDF5-50, 4-5 rolls of 100 feet of LDF4-50, and a wad load of FSJ4-50.

This cable has been in use for approximately 10-20 years, and I have TDR reports of all the cables. Reason for replacing is because we are replacing an instrument landing system. This cable is in good shape, and most of them will have jack/plug N heliax connectors attached.

Would there be an interest for any of this stuff? I am going to give a few pieces to local people, and take a few pieces myself for eventually scanning.

Cheers. let me know.

NAVCAN

actually, before anyone else asks, im going to make sure the company does not want this stuff. Our policy is very strict that we NEVER re-use cables when installing new systems, and therefore i dont see a problem. i just have to speak to a few people about me getting most of it before they throw it out.

I will update you guys in a few days.

Last edited:

Yokoshibu

eh at 1.25 a foot I'd buy new... but jumpers... I need some FSJ-1 jumpers... already have the FSJ-4 and its to big!

Status
Not open for further replies.