COCO Courts and EBRCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhalbasch

Premium Subscriber
What's going to happen is every time a west county or east county unit goes to court in Martinez, they are going to monitor there own radio traffic channel, this will cause the central area to broadcast the whole county most of the time during the day.

kma371

QRT
What's going to happen is every time a west county or east county unit goes to court in Martinez, they are going to monitor there own radio traffic channel, this will cause the central area to broadcast the whole county most of the time during the day.

Their cases probably won't go to court in Martinez because they have Richmond and Pittsburg courthouses.

dhalbasch

Premium Subscriber
It's been awhile since I new the layout of the Superior court system, are they in Richmond and Pitt. now? they used to only be in Martinez. I guess I need to get arrested more often. The Jail is still in Martinez, may have the same effect.

Dennis

kma371

QRT
It's been awhile since I new the layout of the Superior court system, are they in Richmond and Pitt. now? they used to only be in Martinez. I guess I need to get arrested more often. The Jail is still in Martinez, may have the same effect.

Dennis

Courts in Richmond, walnut creek, concord, Pittsburg, Martinez (has four)

Jails in Richmond, Clayton and Martinez...but most west county agencies have their own city jails. As does east county.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.