code 2000 just called for Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufler

calling all available units, come a running, cars code 3 usually. Usually a hurry and wait scenerio. Now when the natives started storming the comm van in Ferguson, it was a time for face masks, gas masks and whatever you can bring to the party. With a few excepts, the officers have displayed th patience of Mother Tehresa.

SCPD

QRT
I'm sure they have. With all the attention and media I'm sure it's a situation majority are questioning there training in fear of public outcry more rioting and prosecution. It's unfortunate the few cause negative outlook on law enforcement. I read a article that the Obama admin is looking into new mexico for it getting millions in surplus equip donated. With civil unrest I can't blame law enforcement. It's a hard enough job as is then to have to deal with a mob of a hundred and only having 20 officers in a line. I'm sure allot of the media had allot of influence on the uneducated folk also firing the tension. Both sides lost there cool. There was others too rioting not just African American. But good old media likes to fire a racial type war. It was a unfortunate situation to begin with. But honestly if you grab a officers gun or fight with one your asking for big trouble. It's a choice. Have a day in court and then sue etc over taking law into own hands. I'm sorry but I have seen well before this how society has more and more paranoid people harassing law enforcement on traffic stops to actual calls getting involved and 99 percent of the time nobody has a video showing full event just part the officer arrests them for interfering and they claim harassment or police state. If people keep acting like wild animals what do they expect law enforcement to do not E everything or have tools for mass unrest? In both sides you will have people who make mistakes or choose a wrong action but they will have there day in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.