Code Green ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irontober

Hi,
Was @ the two alarm on Summerfield crescent today in Brampton and kept hearing command call a "Code Green" ? Any idea what it is ?
Thanks and Happy New Year.
Ron.

tmbstn

Premium Subscriber
I can not speak for Brampton fiire, but I do know Code Green can be related to a Hazmat spill, clean-up, containment or overhaul. eg: fule spill ect. But it may mean something else in your location,

Last edited:

unlisted

Different things in different areas..

for one well known dept you normally hear code green response- which means no lights/sirens.. obey the traffic signals.

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
Different things in different areas..

for one well known dept you normally hear code green response- which means no lights/sirens.. obey the traffic signals.

Which well known dept would that be and why so cryptic?

maxtracs

code green

i was on the road that day i heard the call for code green and i also heard for hydro to reattend the call so only means the house had grow opp in the basement the police also was looking into it when you pull the meter the power in the house is off fire found power was still on so someone there was stealing power by bypassing the meter 90% of time that is a grow opp and fire was allso saying flooding in basement

unlisted

i was on the road that day i heard the call for code green and i also heard for hydro to reattend the call so only means the house had grow opp in the basement the police also was looking into it when you pull the meter the power in the house is off fire found power was still on so someone there was stealing power by bypassing the meter 90% of time that is a grow opp and fire was allso saying flooding in basement

Where was this, (town/city) and are you sure that is what code green stood for? (or are you assuming?)

My earlier post for code green response is Hamilton Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.