• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

codeplug for CDM 1550 LS needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

70cutlass442

Premium Subscriber
Im looking for a codeplug for a CDM 1550 LS Model number : AAM25RKF9DU5AN I just bought one and there is a password on it... PM me for EMail, any help would be great!!

Last edited:

justinwj86

Premium Subscriber
I Also have a Motorola CDM1550-LS Model AAM25RKF9DU5AN that has a password on it that i have bought on ebay. I'm in need of a codeplug or some to help me. Thanks

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
I Also have a Motorola CDM1550-LS Model AAM25RKF9DU5AN that has a password on it that i have bought on ebay. I'm in need of a codeplug or some to help me. Thanks
The information you seek has been here for nearly a year. A quick search and you would have found: http://forums.radioreference.com/motorola-forum/305060-cps-6-12-09-a.html

There are also detailed instructions on this over on the batboard and also on communications.support.

Search tags: The Professional or Waris Series of radios includes:

HT750 HT1250 HT1550
EX500 EX600 EX560 EX650 PR860
CDM750 CDM1250 CDM1550
HT1250LS+ CDM1550LS+ CDM1550LS

It may be helpful to search using wildcards.
If someone asks a question about one model,
the answer usually pertains to most, if not all.
They are all programmed with HVN9025 CPS.

For what it is worth, the answer to this has been available on these forums for several years. Some simple searching quickly finds these things.

Last edited:

SteveC0625

Premium Subscriber
It may be easier to go to batlabs and search under password bypass, or to supercodeplugs.com for your codeplug. My software ignores all passwords, the software has been rewritten to do a jump command when encountering a password.
Mine too. In one of the threads on the batboard, I listed an easy way to determine the code to edit, regardless of precise version of the Professional Series CPS. It's just two characters that need to be changed, and they are part of a unique string of characters that appears only once anywhere in the code. Search, replace, and save. It's as simple as that.

I have both the Pro and Commercial CPS's modified for this.

justinwj86

Premium Subscriber
I already have acquired the cps from MOL. What I meant was the things I need to change for the cps to work. Can it be done through resource hacker?

SteveC0625

Premium Subscriber
I already have acquired the cps from MOL. What I meant was the things I need to change for the cps to work. Can it be done through resource hacker?
Look, it's a simple edit and save of the CPS executable. All the info to do this is over on the batboard. All you need is a hex editor. You change two characters and save the file. Then you have the password bypass.

Go to the batboard, look back through my posts. You will quickly find several threads that contain detailed and specific instructions for modifying your Professional Series CPS for the password bypass. (Ignore the threads about the Commercial Series bypass.)

I can't make this any easier for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.