Cogeco System Frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicLegend519

Premium Subscriber
Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone has any information about any systems used by Cogeco work crews? This is in the Southern Ontario region. Internet's been down for almost the whole day and was wondering if I could program in their frequencies and see what's going on. Thanks :)

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
Are they actually using radios you can see? If they're right outside your place and you see radios, try running a Close Call search.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone has any information about any systems used by Cogeco work crews? This is in the Southern Ontario region. Internet's been down for almost the whole day and was wondering if I could program in their frequencies and see what's going on. Thanks :)
I have never found any radio frequencies for Cogeco, not even on Close Call. I have it running on two different radios every day, and I do searches every day on all the bands.
Cogeco is at my apartment building several times a month and I have never heard them on a radio in or out of their trucks.

Steve

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
More than likely dispatched over cellular.

Status
Not open for further replies.