Collier County P25 (00A.91FC4)

RFBURNS2

Monitoring is not a spectator sport.
This Harris P25 is busy. Ran Unitrunker and have a CC update. This is the latest on Site 10 Simulcast. I will be sorting through the data and make further updates. In the meantime, DB submission made. As it is Harris any of these can be used as CC.

12 channels P25 and Phase 1 & 2 or 36 talk paths.

RFBURNS2

The RR DB has been updated. Unitrunker was run on all the sites. All frequencies of subsites added.

RFBURNS2

129Fire EMS Alerting w Tones
This TG uses Locution Two Tone paging. It has been stuck in the que for a couple of days consequently, on the air continuously. No two tone paging either.

junior71

Does anybody have the IDEN settings for this system? I’ve searched through the threads and didn’t see any mention.

kd4efm

Premium Subscriber
for which scanner?

by the way
Implicit messaging usually uses Single Block Messaging consisting of single TSBK (trunking signaling block) to provide information to the SU. It is important to realize that a network configured for explicit messaging can also use single block messages typically used in the overhead, or control messages that are used outside of the actual channel grant messages that control the channel/frequency allocations to the radio (for example, the IDEN_UP Message).

Last edited:

junior71

for which scanner?

by the way
Implicit messaging usually uses Single Block Messaging consisting of single TSBK (trunking signaling block) to provide information to the SU. It is important to realize that a network configured for explicit messaging can also use single block messages typically used in the overhead, or control messages that are used outside of the actual channel grant messages that control the channel/frequency allocations to the radio (for example, the IDEN_UP Message).
Not using a scanner need the base frequency for channels 1 and 9

4SWFLA

Thanks to the contributor submitting TG changes for the DB from time to time.

I have submitted 2 sites now in DB. ASR’s I believe and very specific to the traffic they carry as well.

Sites 88 and Site 103.

tsalmrsystemtech

Premium Subscriber
Does anybody have the channel spacing information since this is a Harris System from anything lately.

Somebody did post about it but not sure if anybody has been able to capture the data from the Control Channel channels

Thanks

4SWFLA

None with the only exception that as a Harris Sytem, any channel can be a control channel. The system does “roll“ the CC very frequently. For most, the only Site needed is Site 10 simulcast. My G5’s have the following Zones with various knobs programmed.

Fire EMS
MERT
Paging w Tone and No tone
All Sites
DX Systems (for tropo)

ACKStatic

Awesome. Can you confirm that Marco Island PD is still in the clear as indicated in the RRDB? Thanks so much!

MikeNike42

Premium Subscriber
You will need to program multiple control channel frequencies for each site, rather than just one with a Motorola system. Other than this, programming should be the same

blackbelter

Awesome. Can you confirm that Marco Island PD is still in the clear as indicated in the RRDB? Thanks so much!

All of the CCSO are Encrypted, however for time being Marco Island PDCh 1 @ TG 17001 is in clear. CCFD is in clear.

ACKStatic

Thanks all for your responses. Very helpful. One parting question. Would you guys know where Collier/Naples/Marco lifeguards/ocean rescue operate? I don't see anything in the DB for the trunked system or conventional radio. Thanks again

blackbelter

No TGs for the OR has been reported , however while monitoring the CC system you can select monitor on your G5 to catch all the available non encrypted TGs and you might be able to hear the OR units.

4SWFLA

Thanks all for your responses. Very helpful. One parting question. Would you guys know where Collier/Naples/Marco lifeguards/ocean rescue operate? I don't see anything in the DB for the trunked system or conventional radio. Thanks again
Generally speaking you won’t find “lifeguards“. That does not mean that there is not a few on private property. Fire/EMS provides services on the published talk groups.

The MERT TG is countywide and is busy in Marco, especially on weekends.

Spend a few hundred hours listening and it will make sense. Very well organized and functional. As a bonus Marco has a Site 10 simulcast site at the beach on a high rise.