Collierville PD System - Anyone Hearing

Gatorman

I have SDS-200. I had Scanner Master program a card for me with Shelby County systems. I see Collierville with full bars regarding signal and P25 displayed. It never stops and I never hear anything. Did SM make a mistake?

Thanks much.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Check to ensure all applicable service types are turned on for the talkgroups you want to hear. Reference "Tag" column in the database. You'll eventually want to familiarize yourself with doing your own programming so you aren't reliant on a vendor every time you want to tweak settings or make a change. Uniden Sentinel makes this a breeze

1678725932997.png

ka4bni

Feed Provider
I'm more familiar with the Uniden BCD996 line of scanners but, if the SDS has it, you might want to put your Collierville zone in a talk group search mode instead of locking it down to certain talk groups.

Airdorn

I listen to Collierville PD daily with DSD+. I am in Cordova nad receive a STRONG signal with a modest yagi. They are pretty active, both FD and PD.

Nearly all activity will come from Talkgroup 2 (Police dispatch).

Gatorman

I think Scanner Master did not program my card properly. I hear nothing on the system. I will contact them tomorrow. I'm also finding Bartlett has a weak signal into East Memphis. Germantown requested and they aren't appearing but I can still hear them on my PRO-106.

Thanks all, I really appreciate it.

Airdorn

I think Scanner Master did not program my card properly. I hear nothing on the system. I will contact them tomorrow. I'm also finding Bartlett has a weak signal into East Memphis. Germantown requested and they aren't appearing but I can still hear them on my PRO-106.

Bartlett has done a pretty good job limiting their broadcast. I'm in Cordova, and I really need to aim a yagi over there to get a strong signal.

bilboj

Did you ever get your issue fixed with not hearing Collierville? I have the SDS200 as well and it was programmed by ScannerMaster too. I hear Memphis just fine and also Bartlett. But I get silence on all Collierville TG's. I have all of the appropriate service types switched to "on". I live in Bartlett and am using the stock antenna that came with the radio so maybe that is why I cannot hear Collierville but I thought being here in Shelby County I would be able to hear them with the basic antenna