collin county tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcasada

can someone please add Collin County sherrif scanner it used to be one the live audio I sure do miss it.

twjr80

Feed Provider
can someone please add Collin County sherrif scanner it used to be one the live audio I sure do miss it.
You posted the same thing a few days ago. No need to post it again. Be patient. Maybe the person who provided the feed is no longer capable at the moment. You can always grab a scanner of your own and monitor Collin County TRS.

musicman476

RR DB Admin
Database Admin
The person who hosted the feed suffered some damage to the host PC he was using. He's hoping to get it back up eventually.

SCPD

QRT
Collin Co.

Collin County Public Safety is being broadcast on Ventrilo. Ventrilo is free and getting a listener account is free also.

You can go to My Page for set up details, download locations and server information. I also am running Dallas Police & Fire on Mumble.

The reason is that I am scanning stuff that would be in violation of the Radio Reference feed provider TOS so as to not make waves for Lindsey or this site I have CCSO and Much more hosted and broadcasted outside radioreference.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.