Colorado DTRS and the Pro 197

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
OK, call me dense because I know I was explained how once before. I want to put the Colorado DTRS entire system in my Pro 197 for when I go on my trip next year. Now...obvioiusly, only 32 control channels can fit per TSYS. So here's the question:
How do I put the DTRS System in? Can I assign five TSYS for say Zone 1 to Scan List 1? And now the talkgroups. Must I put in the talkgroups over and over for each TSYS, not just each scan list? I'm getting a headache just explaining this! LOL

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
What part of the state are you going to spend time in? There is no need to program in the entire system if your not going to drive to ever corner of the state. For instance, if your going to spend most of your time in Denver, 5 sites will do you just fine. Give me some more details and i'd love to help you out.

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
Besides availing yourself of Erik's expert help, the stick at the top of the Colorado forum has a list of suggested CC sites along the interstate routes across the state.

Unless you are planning on visiting every tower site in the state there's no need to program all the sites.
Program what you'll be near. Use your roadmap and use the Colorado DTRS listing of towers. Each site has a link to click so you can see what that site is near on the map.

The Admins have put in a lot of work so you can do this. Try it. You'll like it!

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
I appreciate the help, thanks much! I'll be coming from Wyoming down to Colorado Springs, so I'll make use of the road map. I have looked at it...you guys did a great job on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.