Colorado Initial Air Attack freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd5y

Those are updated every year but are not supposed to be available to the public.

You might get some hits by forcing search engines to only look at "site:nifc.gov" or you might be able to find copies on non-government web sites.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
There was some discussion of this and some updated frequencies posted in the New Jeffco Tanker Base Freq thread.

The frequencies are considered controlled sensitive information and they try to keep that information away from the public as much as possible as noted in the previous reply.

k0aa

If you search with the proper terms on Google,, you will find a number of up-to-date County / USFS plans with the 2018 channel assignments. I do not redistribute information that I find nor do I pass along the links. If you are interested in particular counties and their assigned air tactical channels, you should include the county name, air tactics and channel among your search terms. Once you find the documents, do not overlook the appendices. About one out of five documents located will have the data for some/area/wide-area assignments. Patience is required.

ecps92

And when found, quietly updating the various Wiki articles might be best :geek:
If you search with the proper terms on Google,, you will find a number of up-to-date County / USFS plans with the 2018 channel assignments. I do not redistribute information that I find nor do I pass along the links. If you are interested in particular counties and their assigned air tactical channels, you should include the county name, air tactics and channel among your search terms. Once you find the documents, do not overlook the appendices. About one out of five documents located will have the data for some/area/wide-area assignments. Patience is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.