Colorado police and fire depatment photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
I would say from what I've seen, keep looking back to this link, they have added 2 more, ok scratch that a few more photos today.

Last edited:

MikeyB

Hi all,

This page was put up by my friend in all things fire, Rick L! He really makes the miles and does a good job with the pictures.

For anyone interested, in another lifetime back when it was still fun, I had a website where I had almost every department in Colorado with their stations and trucks. I went station-by-station to get pictures of all the trucks. John I. has taken my old site and has kept it alive at http://www.fireapparatusphotos.com/. It's a little out of date since I (we) haven't updated it recently and some of what I had isn't there (for example, I had pictures of every one of the Colorado Springs engines, trucks, brushes etc, but he must have pulled it before I added them).

Michael

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Very cool, love the quality of the pictures, I had wondered if it was somehow related to RR through somebody. To add I do notice that its is a bit out of date, take for instance the Fort Lupton page at the time you had it last updated there was only one station, we now have 2 stations, their website has pictures of all the new equipment. Awesome work though, didn't know such a page existed.

Ok I take that back after looking at some of the images, didn't how far back it was. :)

Last edited:

ral111

Premium Subscriber
It is Me!

Hello,

Thanks for checking out and finding my site on Flickr, I have been part of this group since Dec 2002, but I have not got on here or posted anything for a long long time, maybe 2 years or longer??? I have been way busy!

I've been listening to scanners since the late 70's and getting pictures of fire/police or other emergency stuff for a long time now.

Thanks Michael, I had to add all of my pictures to Flickr since you/we have not done the Colorado Fire site anymore, I miss it.

Thanks, Rick

Pro 92
Pro 96
Pro 97
PSR-500

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Sweet, well welcome back.

I notice 1 or 2 of the Louisville pics were taken down at avtech, my dad and I were trying to see what unit it was, as hes a mechanic for the city of Louisville.

Last edited:

ral111

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Nathan.

Which Louisville, because most of my Louisville pics were taken in the city of Louisville?

Rick

Pro 92
Pro 96
Pro 97
PSR-500

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.