Columbia Co Police Dispatch PL??

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
So i worked a submission with following and next morning was advised they are still CSQ on their output. Looking for confirmation.

Submission as provided..
154.89000 159.37500 WYR516 RM Col P1 Disp County P1 - Police Dispatch FMN Law Dispatch

Please add PL TONE 100.0 **CONFIRMED** for bot input and output

Tommahawk

You can disregard. When I was listening to the frequency I had it reversed. It was my fault.

The output frequency doesn't have a PL Tone, however the input frequency of 159.375 does have a PL Tone of 100.0.

I'm the one that confirmed the PL Tone of 100.0. There was interference on the input of the 154.890 from a unknown station and I scanned for a PL Tone.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
You can disregard. When I was listening to the frequency I had it reversed. It was my fault.

The output frequency doesn't have a PL Tone, however the input frequency of 159.375 does have a PL Tone of 100.0.

I'm the one that confirmed the PL Tone of 100.0. There was interference on the input of the 154.890 from a unknown station and I scanned for a PL Tone.
Very good. thank you

W7FDX

Premium Subscriber
I really wish that when they did the upgrades for the merger with Montour they should have added a receive PL to County P-1 and County Fire Dispatch. With them both being CSQ they are prone to interference in certain areas. County EMS Dispatch, Bloom PD Dispatch and Berwick PD Dispatch all have PLs/DPLs on RX so I don't know why they didn't do it for the other county channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.