Columbia County NY Adding Highband

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioman2001

New York North Carolina and all points in between
Coordination fees.
For a FB.FB2. $400.00 first frequency, first location. $75.00 each addition frequency or location.
For FB8 minimum $400.00 first frequency and location, can be much more due to the work involved of
running adjacent channels for interference also.

Quote "New York City does NOT license for the court system. The State does."

New York City has it's own Courts also in addition to the State run ones, Just like Westchester and any other County.

ff026

Feed Provider
Coordination fees.
For a FB.FB2. $400.00 first frequency, first location. $75.00 each addition frequency or location.
For FB8 minimum $400.00 first frequency and location, can be much more due to the work involved of
running adjacent channels for interference also.

Quote "New York City does NOT license for the court system. The State does."

New York City has it's own Courts also in addition to the State run ones, Just like Westchester and any other County.

Court security for courts in the 5 boroughs of NY is provided by NYS court officers operating on simplex VHF in the court complexes. The nypd runs central booking and NYC corrections houses the inmates once the prisoner is booked. corrections presents the prisoner to the courts. Once the prisoner is in the court room NYS court officers have custody of the prisoner.

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
Not as weird as you think.....wkredick.......i have seen it poked in 100 watt maratracs.....used as mobile repeaters......100 watt private repeater inputs....shall i go on ? you get the idea

NY DB Admin
Database Admin
Who is paying $1000 for a license?

Coordination does not cost that much and the license is free from the FCC if you are exempt.

Well a lot of agencies get taken for a ride by some of these places that offer licensing assistance. I would say the biggest offender passes themselves off as being an actual governmental agency and to some untrained radio users part of the FCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.