Columbus 14th Precinct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day All!

I have a Uniden BCT-15x - I was wondering what files from the database I would need to monitor the 14th Precinct only? I am using FreeScan to program the scanner. I am trying to set up the scanner to scan specific Departments, so, what ever I am in the mood to listen to, I can easy switch. Example: Sometimes, I will just want to listen to the taxi's - which I already have setup.

Thanks in advance,

Steven

Last edited:

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Good Day All!

I have a Uniden BCT-15x - I was wondering what files from the database I would need to monitor the 14th Precinct only? I am using FreeScan to program the scanner. I am trying to set up the scanner to scan specific Departments, so, what ever I am in the mood to listen to, I can easy switch. Example: Sometimes, I will just want to listen to the taxi's - which I already have setup.

You will not be able to get 14 Precinct only. Columbus PD precincts are grouped into five patrol zones and are dispatched accordingly, so you'll have to listen to the other precincts dispatched on the appropriate talkgroup along with 14 Pct (in this case, PATROL 2 on the Franklin County Public Safety system).

Status
Not open for further replies.