Columbus Fire Feed on Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

19TbirdSC91

what has happened to the Feed on team speak, everytime i go to listen to it here lately (for the past few weeks) its never online, anyone know whats goin on with it? thanks for your help guys

~Sean

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
The person probably took the feed down. It's probably alot of work keeping a feed up and running...

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
It's actually very simple, I've been using FireFeeds to send Lansing MI and the work involved includes 1) Press "BROADCAST" if the computer reboots.

There is no step 2, 3, 4 or ... ;>

mmartinfan

Banned
That would be my feed.

Sorry its not been up recently. I moved over to a Macintosh and there is no offical software for Teamspeak for the Mac, Its a home brew verison and its not all that stable. I am still working on it to become more stable. Sorry its been down so long.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
mmartinfan said:
That would be my feed.

Sorry its not been up recently. I moved over to a Macintosh and there is no offical software for Teamspeak for the Mac, Its a home brew verison and its not all that stable. I am still working on it to become more stable. Sorry its been down so long.

WOW!! Using a real computer??? It's about time!!!

Tom

19TbirdSC91

alright, thanks for letting me know, it was getting frustrating not knowing why, but its cool now...can you PM me when you get up again please?? if so, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.