Not open for further replies.

baj76

Uniden fanboy
i'm afraid it might get ugly tonight....if you live in cbus, stay home tonight

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Ops tonight are showing up on EZ channels and XLECOM channels so far. I expect the XLECOM channels are where the National Guard units will be lurking; just heard a Grove City PD unit there.

Update: 25EVT talkgroups in use also as well as SO25EVT2.

Last edited:

baj76

Uniden fanboy
Ive been watching facebook live and i just seen fairfield county swat in downtown cbus

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Curfew again tonight. Riots are heating up downtown; EZ-1/XLECOM10 appear particularly busy.

baj76

Uniden fanboy
You're right tom....but its still sad to see, i support peaceful protest but not violence

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
You're right tom....but its still sad to see, i support peaceful protest but not violence

Ditto. I'm on their side in this one, what happened in Minneapolis was outrageous, but their message is being drowned out by the violence.

Hearing some of the stuff I heard on the radio over the weekend, it's pretty obvious the violence is being directed and controlled, probably by outside agitators (amazingly enough that idea has made it's way to the national media after being pooh-poohed so many times before). The rioters actually had people bringing in more supplies to them; a multi-colored school bus and a van loaded with supplies were stopped and impounded by CPD last night, think it was on High St.

Status
Not open for further replies.