Columbus, Ohio April 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_webb59

The last time I visited Columbus (+2 years ago) I could listen in on the Franklin County TRS systems and many conventional channels. I see a lot of threads on the MARCS conversion, but my APCO-25 scanner is a base unit (I have a 396T on the way).

Can I still bring my trusty Pro-95 and scan Franklin County in analog. I don't see in the thread or in RR that these TRSs are obsolete.

I come from a market where all of the county, city and surrounding agencies are on ProVoice w/ESK so I was happy with the amount of scanning.

Thanks in advance.
Mike

FPO703

Everything in Central Ohio is analog with the exception of Ohio MARCS and the Federal stuff. There is one town in Franklin County that is now using MARCS for daily operations. But, they're not that exciting to monitor.

CVPI4Ever

FPO703 said:
There is one town in Franklin County that is now using MARCS for daily operations. But, they're not that exciting to monitor.
That town would be....

DualReverse

Premium Subscriber
FPO703 said:
Everything in Central Ohio is analog with the exception of Ohio MARCS and the Federal stuff. There is one town in Franklin County that is now using MARCS for daily operations. But, they're not that exciting to monitor.

No, there aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.