Columbus protests - I'm missing radio activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

budevans

Yeah, unfortunately in the sentinel ctrl f doesnt bring up anything. Just trying to locate them becsuse it seems every friday night stuff starts up down there. And that is where they tell officers to go. I appreciate all and any help
You misunderstood the directions from wa8pyr. He was referring to the Radio Reference DATABASE, not Sentinel. See Database at the top of this page.

Here's what you are looking for. FYI, you'll have to be logged in to see the full size screen shot.
FranklinCounty.png

Last edited:

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Yeah, unfortunately in the sentinel ctrl f doesnt bring up anything. Just trying to locate them becsuse it seems every friday night stuff starts up down there. And that is where they tell officers to go. I appreciate all and any help

CTRL+F is for your web browser. These talkgroups are listed in the database, and they are in Sentinel. I've checked. If you can't find them I don't know what to tell you other than to try the zip code feature, which works fine. Also make sure you have the Interop service type turned on.

Dq12gz

CTRL+F is for your web browser. These talkgroups are listed in the database, and they are in Sentinel. I've checked. If you can't find them I don't know what to tell you other than to try the zip code feature, which works fine. Also make sure you have the Interop service type turned on.
Thank you! Between your help and budevans i was able to find it. Just wasnt sure what the official names were. Unfortunately new to this hobby. I appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.