ProScan: Column Width

rocky28965

Premium Subscriber
I do a lot of manual programing with ProScan.
One thing that does bug me in the Favorites Editor is the default width of the first column in the right pane.
Whether it be, System Name, Site Name or Department Name.
Unless I'm using a wide screen, I always have to manually reduce the width to view all the other columns.
Is there any way to change the default?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I do a lot of manual programing with ProScan.
One thing that does bug me in the Favorites Editor is the default width of the first column in the right pane.
Whether it be, System Name, Site Name or Department Name.
Unless I'm using a wide screen, I always have to manually reduce the width to view all the other columns.
Is there any way to change the default?

Probably not. If you had emailed me initially, then I would have been right on it.

rocky28965

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, don't get me wrong, I wasn't suggesting it was a bug in the software.
I really like the software.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Sorry, don't get me wrong, I wasn't suggesting it was a bug in the software.
I really like the software.
I think you were making a suggestion. I don't think you read the contents of the link. Here it is partially.

If you have suggestions, send an email to support@proscan.org One suggestion per email. The advantage of email is that I can ask additional questions to make sure the suggestion is done right and send you the latest ProScan file with the suggestion implemented. Priority is given to suggestions received initially via email. Put "suggestion" or "request" in the Subject line.

rocky28965

Premium Subscriber
I usually have the normal display on a wide screen to monitor the history logging.
It's when I open the favorites editor on another smaller screen, I have this issue.
It's not a big deal, I can swap them round easy enough.