Combining 2 FL's to 1 FL's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderblue

Using sentinel, I have 2 fls that I want to combine to one fl #. One is a conventional and the other is a p25 and simulcast together. I didn't know how to add them together I just used 2 different FL's. I might I added the latter systems using search and adding to new system or and used the green cross to add new systems etc.I hope you all can understand this.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Using sentinel, I have 2 fls that I want to combine to one fl #. One is a conventional and the other is a p25 and simulcast together. I didn't know how to add them together I just used 2 different FL's. I might I added the latter systems using search and adding to new system or and used the green cross to add new systems etc.I hope you all can understand this.
Just right-click on the ones you want to move, and "Append" them to your other list.
Or, if you want to retain them separately as well, append both lists onto a new, third, one to combine the two.

D

DaveNF2G

If you want to link two favorite lists to scan together, you could also assign both to the same Quick Key.

Status
Not open for further replies.