Comcast Corporation New Cap+ system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Just noticed this new system come online recently in the Philly area: WQTT559 - Comcast Corporation & I've mapped it as follows:

Site 5 Color Code 1
Frequency​
LSN​
LCN​
451.350​
1​
1​
451.350​
2​
1​
452.350​
3​
2​
452.350​
4​
2​
462.275​
5​
3​
462.275​
6​
3​

Going to refrain from submitting info to the database until at least one talkgroup shows up. Been keeping an eye on it via SDR & DSD+ for a few days and have yet to see one

Last edited:

djshadowxm81

Premium Subscriber
I can tell you, this system won't see a lot of use right now as most employees are still WFH due to Covid-19. You may see use once they return to the towers. This system is new and was brought online for the new tower but will be used between both buildings for security and other uses. I also believe the hotel will be using this for housekeeping as well. But for now, you probably won't hear anything, and likely won't see anything pertaining to OPS of the company on the radios as that's all done in instant messaging.

Reconrider

Caught a brief mumble on TG-101 today but nothing else after sitting on the system for about 5 hours today, perhaps a radio tech? Looks like we may have our first unidentified talkgroup. Can't for the life of me figure out what was said :unsure:
It's locked

"You need access
Ask for access, or switch to an account with access. "

KG7PBS

I can tell you, this system won't see a lot of use right now as most employees are still WFH due to Covid-19. You may see use once they return to the towers. This system is new and was brought online for the new tower but will be used between both buildings for security and other uses. I also believe the hotel will be using this for housekeeping as well. But for now, you probably won't hear anything, and likely won't see anything pertaining to OPS of the company on the radios as that's all done in instant messaging.

Isn’t Comcast a cable company not a hotel that would need security and housekeeping?

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Prego

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.