comeing to oka city

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtp

hiegtx meant to say,,,

no as the new system is P25 Phase 2 and the 396XT only handles Phase 1.

there is a type 2 motorola and that is not anything at all of what we are talking about.

firechaser97

No. like others mentioned Oklahoma City are P25 Phase 2. theres a little more to note. Its harris simulcast also. even my 436HP has a hard time when I travel there.

air-scan

I use two NooElec branded RTLSDR's ($50) and SDRTrunk 0.5.0alpha3 (free) works good for multi-site monitoring. RTL-SDR works very good for this. @pallen444 It is Harris because Harris puts Control and Alternate Control channels ready to go. Have to set Control and Alternate Control Channel frequencies in SDRTrunk as one Channel group for it to be able to chase the Control channel upon a switch of the Control Channels. True of Oklahoma City APCO P25 P2-TDMA. On the other hand, ECOECN should be grouped similar but the RRDB for that site doesn't seem to change Control Channels much. It's not grouped. Technically only the Control channel can be put into SDRTrunk Channels and it'll automatically follow without the remaining channels for voice following. SDRTrunk 0.5.0alpha3 runs on JavaFX thus no need to install Oracle Java SE and Oracle JavaSE Development Kit. It has a option to create the required JMBE library(only for APCO P25 P1&2TDMA).

Sites in the video:

Last edited:

air-scan

Interesting software, i may try..
Here is the developer's Google Groups post of the most recent version:
It's in Alpha stage but as you saw in my video it works well. Denny always works on SDRTrunk. He is adding DMR to it as well. I recommend you get premium because OKC is tedious to program into it unless you have a premium RR it can get the database from.

Status
Not open for further replies.