Comm City Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Pretty good crash US-85 & 104th, SAC FD arrived onscene set up triage and req 3 ambs emergent.

Now all three transporting to different trauma centers code 3 and US-85 remains closed both directions.

DTRS, Online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
KCNC Sky 4 is reporting it's gone fatal to at least one but I have not received any further details.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
(CBS4) DENVER A fatal accident just before 5 p.m. closed north and southbound Highway 85 just north of 104th Ave.

The driver from the construction dumpster was apparently thrown from his vehicle when his truck rear ended another dump truck. In all six other vehicles were involved.

The conditions of the surviving victims and the names of those involved were not immediately available.

Last edited:

Todd-NG

jimmnn said:
(CBS4) DENVER A fatal accident just before 5 p.m. closed north and southbound Highway 85 just north of 104th Ave.

The driver from the construction dumpster was apparently thrown from his vehicle when his truck rear ended another dump truck. In all six other vehicles were involved.

The conditions of the surviving victims and the names of those involved were not immediately available.

Interesting that CBS4 reported this as "Just before 5 PM" when it was actually right around 3 PM. I ended up in the traffic jam on eastbound 104th at around 3:15 PM which was the same time that I received the first MNN page about the accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.