COMMTEL com225

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinhead

Yes i have a COMMTEL comm225....an it looks like brand new i have box every thing that came with it...it is the first BASE RADIO... MADE BYE .....gre.....that a......S METER..was put in to radio factory an lights up real pretty orange they say its one step above the PRO 2042 it looks better to me with the fold down legs......it is 120 vac ,,,,PLUG an play....YOU CAN FIND THE .....specs ON THIS RADIO AT ...,,,,,,javiation.com.....i have alot of money in this radio an it is just sitting in my closet.....what do you GUYS think this radio is worth or a good trade......just wondering what its worth....every thing in cincinnati ohio down town is all ......DG.....BUT IT IS A KILLER ...MIL AN AIR RADIO ALSO .....IT IS......25-1300 NO GAPS can some body tell me what is worth.....or trade....thank you

K2GOG

where.............did..........you ...........LEARN TO......................type...................that is real .............interesting

pinhead

COMMTEL comm225

Will sell for $200 cash . an as new in box .will ship triyng to get money to get me a new
bc996..sorry i do not have camera.but if this is what your looking for you will think its new
send me a private email if want

Last edited:

K2GOG

where are you located as to calculate shipping costs? Do you accept PayPal?

I would be interested in it......I was just.....joking.....in my message...above.

Status
Not open for further replies.