Community EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Oakland county with my PRO-106 yesterday. I was just doing regular searching and came across

155.26500 which of course is Community EMS Dispatch. Didn't come across of anything else of course because of Oaklands open sky/clemis.

Nothing against Community EMS. The thumbs downs is because thats all I heard or found.

Last edited:

Jimmy252

Premium Subscriber
At least for the next couple months, you can listen to Southfield Police/Fire, Farmington Hills Police/Fire, Novi police/fire, and west bloomfield police/fire. All of which are UHF at the moment.

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
Southfield originally had no plans to join O/S from what I had heard. Did they change their mind?

Jimmy252

Premium Subscriber
Southfield originally had no plans to join O/S from what I had heard. Did they change their mind?

I'm not too sure on Southfield's status, but i remember hearing the same thing, that they weren't joining. I just wasn't thinking about that when i posted.

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
I'm not too sure on Southfield's status, but i remember hearing the same thing, that they weren't joining. I just wasn't thinking about that when i posted.

Thanks. I know that feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.