Compiled Channels for west cola, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone...I am new to the trunking world but a seasoned veteran to scanners. I just got back into the hobby and purchased a Pro-97, data cable and loaded some channels from rs today. I get the idea behind trunking but again I am new. My question is this...does anyone have a compiled list of channels w/talk groups for West Cola area (and other counties) that I can load into Win97 and then my pro 97? Any help would be great and much appreciated. I just want to learn as much about this scanner as possible! Thanks in advance, Paul

ALSO...forgot to mention Irmo PD/FD as well...a buddy of mine is a cop there and I have no clue how to program this thing right!

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
tallpaul051579 said:
ALSO...forgot to mention Irmo PD/FD as well...a buddy of mine is a cop there and I have no clue how to program this thing right!

Irmo PD is, 453.8000 173.8 PL (CT).
Irmo PD TAC is, 460.5250 412 DPL (DC).

Thank you so much for your input...I will eventually learn how to use this thing to its full potential but in the mean time I just want to hit the ground running. Thanks again! Paul

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
hey guy, i use a bc246t, but my dad has a pro 97 tthat i programmed for him, i will just clean up the file a little and send it to you. pm me your e-mail...

Status
Not open for further replies.