Concord, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardbird

Premium Subscriber
Just curious if anybody knows what pubic works is being dispatch on for the City of Concord,This also includes transit buses and the county transportation services.

I know at one time before their own TRS was taken off line Public Works had talkgroups they used along with the citywide channel for contact with police communications during after hour emergencies.

The CK Rider transit buses and the Cabarrus Special Transport Vans had talkgroups on the old system as well.

I know they have switched all public safety communications to the Char/Meck p-25 system and that C/M doesn't have or allow public works or tranist on their P-25 system.

I used to have an inside contact for all of Cabarrus Co, Concord & Kannapolis Cities, but my contact and friend passed away and there went my inside source for information.

I used to love listening to the Concord Citywide channel. becuase you could find out which areas of the city were having sewage and water issues along with electrical outages and trees down during storms.

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Thanks

David

kd8x

The city bus services are on the new P25 system.(concord)...Had to turn off wildcard to get rid of that mess ha ha....

ron36

reply concord

concord is under Cabarrus viper ..in apco tag list two city wide callings 3952 and 5136.under county services..i see water works street maint. you might have to list the whole thing ..in your scanner if you got acpo25 scanner. looks like it covers kannapolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.