Concordia PD P25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerowner

Does anyone know if Concordia is planning on going P25? They have emissions showing they are capable... does anyone know of any other P25 conventional systems in use, or planning on using in the near future?! I know Kirksville PD and FD are, and St. Charles County Sheriff's, as well as some municipalities in the St. Louis County area are, but other than that are there any more?

hkrharry

Member - RR DB AdminMo/Ks
Database Admin
Does anyone know if Concordia is planning on going P25? They have emissions showing they are capable... does anyone know of any other P25 conventional systems in use, or planning on using in the near future?! I know Kirksville PD and FD are, and St. Charles County Sheriff's, as well as some municipalities in the St. Louis County area are, but other than that are there any more?

A friend of mine who works at a local KC metro 2 way shop, sold em some P25 conventional radios a couple years ago. ( Kenwood series VHF high power units)
So they have the gear and a couple of channels that do P-25 digital. (no encryption though).

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.