• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

cones

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCChiefs9690

CQ DX
Why do you need traffic cones, aren't you like 13 or something? :) Anyways, you might find some at an Auto Store, or a hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes...

bwhite

Gawd, you and your off-the-wall posts.....
Save up 2 liter bottles, put some dirt in them to weigh them down,
put the cap back on and spray paint 'em orange. Doesn't get much
cheaper than that.

landonjensen

I posted this as my uncle is trying to find a good place that he can purchase them. WOuld it be efffective if he put a turboflare or 2 on the roof of the trailer and explorer instead of purchasing a whole light package? He is the one that told me, and i said i dont know if those would be effective but i would find out.

Anyways
Thanks

car2back

Landon, I had to look twice at your signature b/c at first I thought you had a croc hunter radio!

cellblock776

I just pick them up off the side of the highway. You drive around enough you will see the size and style you want sooner or later. Sometimes they are a little banged up but most are in suprisingly good shape.

N

N_Jay

cellblock776 said:
I just pick them up off the side of the highway. You drive around enough you will see the size and style you want sooner or later. Sometimes they are a little banged up but most are in suprisingly good shape.
If you find a good construction zone, you can get 50 or 60 that all match. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

(Yes, this is humor):roll:

LarryN

South Texas DB Admin
Database Admin
Quote:

If you find a good construction zone, you can get 50 or 60 that all match.

NJ- you can also pick up some nice orange scrubs as a result too.....

N

N_Jay

LarryN said:
Quote:

If you find a good construction zone, you can get 50 or 60 that all match.

NJ- you can also pick up some nice orange scrubs as a result too.....
:lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

And shiny bracelets!

Go-24

Darn it, I thought this was going to be a topic about another kind of cones.

Status
Not open for further replies.