Confirmation for Currituck and Dare Counties Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPerk

Marine Fisheries always end up being most of the activity I catch on VIPER while down there
I’ve been monitoring dare system so far this week, and haven’t heard Fire tones on the 800mhz dare system . Just hear the call and enroute and such. Yesterday was very active, lot of landing zones and fire alarm calls.

murrayustud

KI4DCR
Premium Subscriber
Fire and ems Dispatched on 155.7375 all fire and ems also monitor 155.775 for Rodanthe, Waves, Salvo area lifeguards and ems/ocean rescue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsncrso

KN4ZVZ
Feed Provider
Sorry, just saw this thread. Nothing interesting on VIPER in Dare County, it's not worth the time to scan the system except in a hurricane. Just NCSHP and NC Wildlife mostly, and even then, there is no interesting traffic to be heard. You won't hear any law enforcement down here, or Currituck for that matter. You are best off to scan the Dare P25 system, less the ENC talkgroups, and the VHF paging channel if you like hearing the tones

That is Dare's VHF Paging frequency for all fire/EMS/Ocean Rescue

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
I am programming a Unication G4 for Currituck. Is county fire now on Viper and not on the conventional P25 channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.