OK, So let me see if I understand all this:

Companies with Gold,
are spending Dollars in advertising,
trying to convince people with Dollars,
that those Dollars are "worthless",
so those people with Dollars,
will send then to the companies with Gold,

So in the end the company invested in GOLD becomes rich in worthless DOLLARS,
while the good people with those "worthless DOLLARS" become invested in "valuable GOLD".

And some say that companies don't do public service.:roll:

N1508J

Just send me your old, worthless junk gold and I will send you guv-ment backed Neu-knighted states greenbacks so's yew will be RICH! Whut moe ken u azz foe?

comp2x2

That's quite the over-simplification there. So much so that I'm not sure anybody would want to take the time and effort to explain to you how things really are.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Companies with gold are trying to unload it while the price is inflated. Anyone who actually buys gold at today's prices is not making a good investment.

mdulrich

Premium Subscriber
Companies with gold are trying to unload it while the price is inflated. Anyone who actually buys gold at today's prices is not making a good investment.
assuming the price of gold doesn't continue to increase. ;)

Mike

BrigPilgrim

Maybe the companies that are selling the gold think we will get a repeat of 1933 when all the gold trading was shut down. Roosevelt banned citizens from "hoarding" gold and required everyone to turn it in to the government because only the government knew what to do with it. He was trying to force people to have confidence in the currency. Maybe these companies don't see a future in gold earnings but they know how to sell a product. When economies collapse, do gas stations and grocery stores get rid of their cash registers and set up scales?

I am investing all of my savings in ammunition. 3 shells for a tank of gas, 1 shell for a loaf of bread. Much easier to trade.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Just go to eBay and buy a few bars... :lol: (You won't get ripped off)

I always thought those commercials were stupid. Kinda like QVC :lol:

Actually, if your into metal detecting, you can pull in a profit.. My bro is a "prospector". :lol: A lot of people have taken it up do to the economy.

Personally, I have a woman held captive who spins the sht on a Singer. Just don't tell her my name please! I already stuck my foot through the floor boards already.

Last edited:

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
I am investing all of my savings in ammunition. 3 shells for a tank of gas, 1 shell for a loaf of bread. Much easier to trade.
:lol::lol::lol: And if they don't want to trade you can always put that ammunition to use...:lol::lol::lol: sorry couldn't resist that

Status
Not open for further replies.