Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvytrucker

HvyTrucker
I have tried to put channels in my 536 scanners I have read all kinds. Can some one please help me !!!!
Check here on RR database under Illinois under Randolph County, seems like it covers Chester Il also... When using Sentinal and you find a system department or channel you want to monitor you can add just that one to what every favorite list you create. All you have to do is find what you want to listen to then highlight it and click the "Insert" key on your keyboard or right click on it and click "Append to favrites list" and that will save it to a favorite's list of which you already have or you can create a new one. Then you have to go into the "Service Types" section and make sure you check which service types you want to monitor... Once you do that then youhave to check in the "SCan Selection" section to make sure that the favoites that you have are checked "Monitored" & "Download" otherwise it won't load them at startup.
I think that should get you started but please if there is anything of my instructions are wrong, anyone who knows better please correct me...
Hope this helps you.

baker50021

I'm assuming in Sentinel that you created a favorite list with your frequencies in it, now hold the CTRL key down and press 1 a window will appear, make sure the favorite list you are trying to download is set to Monitor ON and Download ON. Now select the SERVICE TYPES tab and check all of the Service Types to monitor. Close the window and writ to scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.