Pro-652: Confusing Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePuzzleman

I have a Radio Shack Pro- 652 scanner. I've had the radio for several years and programed it conventional and digital right after buying it. Unfortunately, I had to put it in storage. I'm retired military and the country I lived in frowned (to put it mildly) on anyone having a scanner. The unit apparently dumped everything. I have the owners' manual, but I must have lost some brain cells, because I've been unable to make sense of the programing guidelines. Has any member heared of a manual/instruction sheet that is a little more user friendly? Thank you for your time. The Puzzlement

ThePuzzleman

I thought that I had submitted this question earlier today but unless there are two The Puzzleman, then I guess I did not submit my question. I have a RS Pro 652 scanner. I've had it for several years. Initially, I was able to program conventional as well as digital frequencies. I am military retired and the last country that I was stationed in frowned ( to put it mildly) on anyone having a scanner. Unfortunately while in storage, the scanner lost all programing. I have the supplied owners manual but unless I've lost some brain cells while overseas, I have been unable to reprogram the unit. My question is has any member heard of an easier to understand manual or programing guide for the Pro 652? Thanks in advance.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I thought that I had submitted this question earlier today but unless there are two The Puzzleman, then I guess I did not submit my question. I have a RS Pro 652 scanner. I've had it for several years. Initially, I was able to program conventional as well as digital frequencies. I am military retired and the last country that I was stationed in frowned ( to put it mildly) on anyone having a scanner. Unfortunately while in storage, the scanner lost all programing. I have the supplied owners manual but unless I've lost some brain cells while overseas, I have been unable to reprogram the unit. My question is has any member heard of an easier to understand manual or programing guide for the Pro 652? Thanks in advance.
Easier to Read Pro-651/652/106/197 - WS1040/1065 - PSR 500/600 Digital Scanner Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.