confussed installing talk group id,s nova scotia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcd396t

i have a bcd396t im wanting to listen to my local rcmp which is talk group id 07600 it's a Motorola Type II, and that my two control channel frequencies are 860.0625 and 861.4125. im just wondering if theres a simple solution in entering the freqencies so that i can hear them .

captclint

Mentor
i have a bcd396t im wanting to listen to my local rcmp which is talk group id 07600 it's a Motorola Type II, and that my two control channel frequencies are 860.0625 and 861.4125. im just wondering if theres a simple solution in entering the freqencies so that i can hear them .
You could automatically download some or all of the Aliant Trunked Mobile Radio (TMR) system if you were a Premium Subscription member. This would automatically set up the system para's and all the TGID's. However, if you only want these two freq, I believe you must create a Motorola Type II 800 mhz std, and then enter the 2 freq in a group. You can set the scanner to look for all TGID by putting it in the TGID Search mode, or you could enter all the TGID's you want and set it to TGID scan. However, I did not see any site with those 2 as control freq's. You may have to enter all the frequencies for each site, making each site of interest a system.

Status
Not open for further replies.