Congratulations To the Makers of Proscan and Scannercast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben96cal

I'd just like to thank both of you for making these 2 software apps. I am currently running 10 sessions of scannercast, 9 sessions of proscan along with 10 sessions of rec all pro simultaneously on 1 pc.. haven't had any errors of any kind although it is getting slower LOL. Going to see if I can put a couple more sessions of each on and see if it makes it.. My machine is an athlon XP 2800 running XP SP3 with 2gigs of PC2700 ram..

Thanks for the great products..

jobes

Feed Provider
Crank that baby up to 11:) and maybe another gig of RAM

Ben96cal

Re: congratulations

I would but I'm having a crosstalk issue when installing those Hong kong soundcards. As soon as I install one and plug in my audio cable I get noise around 30 vox and won't go away. I can't locate the source either....

NYRHKY94

Ben96cal:

Not sure if you are part of the Beta for Rob Dale's ScannerLive program.....but wait till you see that one! Multiple feeds (10) running through "one" simple program interface. Very cool for those of us who like to listen/monitor severalo feeds at once. Light weight on the CPU as well :)

Mike

PeterGV

K1PGV
Thanks for your nice words, Ben. I certainly appreciate it.

Sounds like you may have the record for "simultaneous versions of ScannerCast active on one system" -- Lindsay USED to be the record holder with 8... but if you have 10, you probably get to be in the Guinness Book Of World Records or something :)

Thanks for taking the time to post and let us all know about your experience,

Peter
K1PGV

richtidd

Database Admin
I'd just like to thank both of you for making these 2 software apps. I am currently running 10 sessions of scannercast, 9 sessions of proscan along with 10 sessions of rec all pro simultaneously on 1 pc.. haven't had any errors of any kind although it is getting slower LOL. Going to see if I can put a couple more sessions of each on and see if it makes it.. My machine is an athlon XP 2800 running XP SP3 with 2gigs of PC2700 ram..

Thanks for the great products..

I see no feeds listed for Ben96cal nor a RR Live Audio Provider logo.

How and where are you using these programs?

Ben96cal

re: Guiness

Sounds like you may have the record for "simultaneous versions of ScannerCast active on one system" -- Lindsay USED to be the record holder with 8... but if you have 10, you probably get to be in the Guinness Book Of World Records or something :)

Peter
K1PGV

Thanks Peter.. Lets see if a screenshot of the box will work here.. Should be below.. If all goes well and don't blow up things I should get 13 proscan sessions, 13 rec all pro sessions and 13 scannercast sessions running simultaneously..

Attachments

• boxsetup.jpg
    boxsetup.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 409

Ben96cal

re: feeds

I see no feeds listed for Ben96cal nor a RR Live Audio Provider logo.

How and where are you using these programs?

You would be correct.. My feeds are not on RR. They are private feeds running from my house in Livermore. I run Mattlogic.com. These feeds are in the testing phase of coming back online on the website.

Ben96cal

Peter
K1PGV
The screenshot above shows 8 sessions of recallpro and scannercast at this time.. They were at but was having crosstalk issues so I took them down...I'll send updated screenshots when I smooth out the bugs..

Status
Not open for further replies.