Connecticut Land Mobile Radio Network (CLMRN) Statewide Trunked P25 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofasters4

I can't seem to find 774.30625 MHz, the primary control channel frequency for site27/TroopF in the FCC ULS for the state of Connecticut.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
@nd5y is correct, there are no individual licenses because they are part of the state allocation, covered under the SL licenses. They are not licensed site-specific like the general pool SY frequencies.

gofasters4

Aha. Thanks for the link and info. Does this mean individual frequencies with emission designators will no longer be listed in the ULS?

gofasters4

Has anyone else heard intermittent activity on TG 1592? Sounds like MTA related 'hotline' for interop with municipalities.

jmorrissey23

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone else heard intermittent activity on TG 1592? Sounds like MTA related 'hotline' for interop with municipalities.

I at one time heard CSP Dispatch refer to that Talkgroup as “Mass Transit”. Not sure the official use of the channel though

matt04

Premium Subscriber
With the exception of Troop C, G and Hartford all the 700Mhz sites appear to use the State-wide license of WPTZ807. Sites using 800Mhz frequencies (i.e. Troop K, B, etc) appear to use the old Motorola SZ licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.