Connecticut Medevac Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAXMetal23

Hey I need Medevac frequencies for Connecticut. I have looked everywhere and I cant seem to find them anywhere. Could you guys either give them to me or recommend a site where i can get them. Thanks alot all help is greatly appreciated.

LAXMetal23

10-4 thank you very much sir. i looked everywhere lol and couldn't find it. thank you very much

Southtown800

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
not a problem at all, i dont know if you follow Cmed as well or what area you are in, but you will hear them come over cmed and request a med channel, i have heard them on a few occasions on med 7 on their way to yale new haven...they come in with some interesting stuff, i know their crew protables are on 461.3875mhz, but i wouldn't count on hearing that unless you were within simplex range of them (5 miles or less)

CT22

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
They have a repeater at Hartford Hospital on 461.3875 (141.3) with a corner reflector. Thre is a lot of traffic on it including the dispatches. The pause between tone and voice on 155.385 is the tones going over the UHF frequency if you listen to both. I can hear it fine down in East Hampton.

They use the frequency simplex/direct when on scene of a call.

cg

Premium Subscriber
While all of the area can use Lifestar, there are other systems that are used. UMASS Worcester's Lifeflight is closer to NE CT than either of Lifestars bases. They are 155.1600 pl 118.8 . Another system that comes into CT (primarily NW CT) is Albany Medflight 155.2650 pl 162.2 .
Both of these systems use Lifestar dispatch on 155.3850 to flight follow when they are transitioning through the area. If Lifeflight comes in for a scene call in NE CT and goes back to UMASS, they will not likely change freqs.

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.