Connecticut State Police New ID#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamson25

Premium Subscriber
Today I picked up a new ID # for the CSP. The ID is # 32272. I cannot figure out where they are but there was significant radio traffic on this ID#. I was in the Waterbury area and that is where I picked up the radio traffic. Just wondering if anyone knew what the number is used for. I listen with a Radio Shack Pro-96 Scanner.
Thanks,
Zamson

wolfking

Csp Id # 32272

I have also picked up this ID, but it sounded like it was encrypted. Could not make out what they were saying. Picked it up in Southbury next to Troop A Barracks. Had to switch my BC796D back to ID Scan instead of search because it drove me crazy.

oilmillcharlie

Premium Subscriber
Zamson25 said:
Today I picked up a new ID # for the CSP. The ID is # 32272. I cannot figure out where they are but there was significant radio traffic on this ID#. I was in the Waterbury area and that is where I picked up the radio traffic. Just wondering if anyone knew what the number is used for. I listen with a Radio Shack Pro-96 Scanner.
Thanks,
Zamson

I have 32272 listed as "Mob Command Post"

B.K.

cg

Premium Subscriber
there has been some discussion in the past if 32272 was Ch 31 Central District Regional rather than 19568 previously marked. Regardless, it is the Durham fair traffic.

chris

Zamson25

Premium Subscriber
Csp Id 32272

Thanks for your help everyone. It makes sense now that the Durham Fair is where the radio traffic is coming from.
Brad

PJH

Premium Subscriber
wolfking said:
I have also picked up this ID, but it sounded like it was encrypted. Could not make out what they were saying. Picked it up in Southbury next to Troop A Barracks. Had to switch my BC796D back to ID Scan instead of search because it drove me crazy.

If its encypted, you wouldn't hear anything that sounded like voice. Period. The scanenr would show ENC (if capable) and wouldn't unmute reguardless.

If you were hearing voices or poorly recovered voice, then its not encypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.