Console Faceplate for SDS200?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster

Supposedly Retired...
Database Admin
Hello,

Does anyone know if any of the console companies (Jotto, Havis, Troy, etc) have made a console face plate to fit the SDS200?

Or, alternatively, does anyone know of a face plate for another radio that would work? I am looking at replacing my in-unit 996P2 with an SDS200 because of the ongoing problem with my 996P2 choking on the local P25 simulcast systems, but I need a way to mount in the console.

Thanks in advance.

David

djpaulino

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Does anyone know if any of the console companies (Jotto, Havis, Troy, etc) have made a console face plate to fit the SDS200?

Or, alternatively, does anyone know of a face plate for another radio that would work? I am looking at replacing my in-unit 996P2 with an SDS200 because of the ongoing problem with my 996P2 choking on the local P25 simulcast systems, but I need a way to mount in the console.

Thanks in advance.

David
Here you go, from publicsafetysource.com Faceplate model 425-6403, It's not listed on their site you will need to call to order.
Diversified Products USA
3792 Yorba Linda Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89122

Toll Free: 1-866-314-5427

djpaulino

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

David
And there this one from Havis. Havis Products | C-EB40-SDS-1P 1-Piece Equipment Mounting Bracket, 4" Mounting Space, Fits Uniden SDS200 Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.