Constant connection loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclipse175

I constantly am seeing pop ups saying that my connection to radioreference's servers have been lost. It usually happens every minute or so for a few seconds. It so frequent I cannot test my new feed to see if the audio is setup properly.

I am running on an OLD windows vista machine. It's only purpose is supplying audio for this stream. The internal firewall is turned off however the network gateway firewall is still on. There should be no issue regarding the firewall as users are not connecting directly to me?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

richtidd

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
I constantly am seeing pop ups saying that my connection to radioreference's servers have been lost. It usually happens every minute or so for a few seconds. It so frequent I cannot test my new feed to see if the audio is setup properly.

I am running on an OLD windows vista machine. It's only purpose is supplying audio for this stream. The internal firewall is turned off however the network gateway firewall is still on. There should be no issue regarding the firewall as users are not connecting directly to me?

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Helping via e-mail.

70runner

Premium Subscriber
i have the same issue as well..running windows 7 and firewall turned off...

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

jfwoodland

Premium Subscriber
Same symptom here (Win7 Pro, ATT ADSL, Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Firewall on). My feed was dropping and reconnecting like crazy when I got home from work. I restarted the ScannerCast application and now it seems OK. If you find a solution with the email help, please share. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.