Contact; The movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4UYV_Al

gcgrotz said:
I hear Joe Walsh has a room full of old Collins gear. Sweet. Life's been good to (him) so far!

Yeah, wasn't it rumored somewhere that Joe was the cause of the skyrocketing bids on some of that gear on EBAY???

NE9N

Old Ham Calls

Dear Sirs Arthur Godfrey used to be K4LIB, Pricilla Presley Ithink was N6YOS, But you have to be careful about these "celebrity" Ham Call lists Just because you see a celibs name that doesn't mean it IS that person!!! Chet Atkins was WA4CZD untill he changed his call to K4CGP. the late senator Barry Goldwater was K7UGA Marlon Brando used to be WA6RBU untill he bought his own island paradise and now he is FO0GJ or FO0MB as I have seen both listed for him. It would be unfortunate to be able to talk to any celib Ham as there would be quite a log jam on the frequency with people trying to make contact that all they would do is give out signal reports!!! De Dave M. NE9N

NE9N

Old Ham Calls

Dear Sirs; Arthur Godfrey was K4LIB, Pricilla Presley I believe was N6YOS, Barry Goldwater was K7UGA, Roy Neal was K6DUE, Chet Atkins was WA4CZD until he changed his call to K4CGP, Patty Loveless is KD4WUJ. Howeverf I must caution you on these "Celibrity" Ham call lists. Just because you see a name of a famous person that doesn"t mean that it IS that person!!! De Dave M. NE9N

Status
Not open for further replies.