Contacting feed provider....

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekansas

Not sure if I just can't see the forest for the trees, but is there a way to contact a feed provider to ask them a question.

I listen to the Neosho County (Kansas) live feed because Labette County Kansas S.O. had switched to the KSICS 800mhz service~ from 155.685 VHF~ and they transmitted on the same tower that Neosho County was transmitting on.

Labette county was there, loud and clear, on the West Mineral and Liberty Towers. They, along with the KHP, Neosho county S.O. and others.

About 2 weeks into my listening enjoyment, I no longer hear the Labette County S.O. broadcasts. They aren't on VHF, either.

I would like to ask the feed provider what happened- maybe they switched their talkgroups and he hasn't got them programmed in.

Anyway, what can I do?

thagewood

Not sure if I just can't see the forest for the trees, but is there a way to contact a feed provider to ask them a question.

I listen to the Neosho County (Kansas) live feed because Labette County Kansas S.O. had switched to the KSICS 800mhz service~ from 155.685 VHF~ and they transmitted on the same tower that Neosho County was transmitting on.

Labette county was there, loud and clear, on the West Mineral and Liberty Towers. They, along with the KHP, Neosho county S.O. and others.

About 2 weeks into my listening enjoyment, I no longer hear the Labette County S.O. broadcasts. They aren't on VHF, either.

I would like to ask the feed provider what happened- maybe they switched their talkgroups and he hasn't got them programmed in.

Anyway, what can I do?

Neosho County Public Safety Live Scanner Audio Feed Click the Report a Problem Icon. Give the feed provider your email and request(or question). Hopefully this will be some help,

joekansas

Well, I sent a message and haven't gotten a reply that I can find.

By accident it could've got trashed in spam, but I didn't notice one in there....not sure who it would've been from so I didn't know what to be on the lookout for....gonna send another "report problem" and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.